Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Me -- being obnoxious in Giverny

My friend Moundsa Mayo sent me to Giverny to look at things in the garden center. Once I got bored with that I took a walkabout and saw some wonderful things there. And if I hadn't forgotten to get the SLURL I would have posted it.........but I forgot. heh. I forget a lot of things.



Trying to sit on a bunny sculpture. Just because it was there.
And I was being an obnoxious American tourist.


I stumbled apon this replica of a village with flying hearts.
I am not in the mood for flying hearts right now, even these
as pretty as they were.


I tried to stomp around the village like Godzilla. But I don't have a
Godzilla animation......so I sat on one of the houses.
(see picture above)


Anyway, I figured that sooner or later someone in charge would orbit me,
so I left. So much for playing the obnoxious American tourist in SL.
Visit the garden center there, it's sooo beautiful. And don't be obnoxious.


1 comment:

Janny said...

SLURL for Giverny:
Giverny (200,154,27)
Thank you for your kind words, next time try sitting on one of the rezzing pumpkins or hearts, its great fun to float up to the sky!! And Take a ride in the 1904 Curved Dash Oldsmobile Runabout!!

Soliel Snook.. Madame du Jardin