Sunday, January 3, 2010

TIGGS


"It's a wonderful world of ridiculous things but it's nothing so rare as the love that it brings in the silence of a smile that understands." -- Patty Griffin
TIGGS and I were such an unlikely pair. We got off with such a rocky start, I didn't like her at all, I thought she was so......well, not worth mentioning. Once I really got to know her I saw that even though we were polar opposites in many ways, we were also very much alike and so became fast friends. She gave me much support in many ways and I will always appreciate this.
I was sorry to see her sim go. I loved visiting her there and spent many hours exploring or just sitting. It was always so much fun popping in on her and playing pranks on her. My favorite thing to do was to have her tp me and showing up naked. We would always be in voice and she would laugh and say "Astrid you are naked." Of course I would argue that I was fully clothed on my screen with her insisting that I was naked on her's, even providing the supporting evidence of a snapshot.
I eagerly await her return to SL. She is sorely missed. And I love her.

No comments: