Thursday, January 29, 2009

"Clean up at the Drum Circle.........."


Heh. There was a griefing at ElvenGlen this morning.....I missed the actual event (dangit) but I did get to help clean up the mess....and I joined the victims to Elf Circle. What a welcome! First you get griefed then you get to join the group. I was more interested in the possibility of taking care of the griefers (not my job) than greeting the victims (is my job) *sigh* I wanted to use my updated mystitiool, dangit. It's just as well that I missed the griefers, I would've only gotten myself called into another meeting with my bosses. "Astrid, you know better. You represent the entire Elf Circle so you need to behave. blah, blah" *chuckle* I have been very inconspicuous lately....I think. Well, I haven't been in trouble lately anyway *winks*. Maybe it's time for that to change.

No comments: