Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Red Dress


It's not often that I talk on the subject of fashion in SL. I am not preoccupied with such things here in this world. Though my inventory is full of fabulous gowns and hair (curiously absent of shoes) I am most proud of the fighters that I have trained and the Gor guys that I have sent crying to their mothers. But....recently I have become friends with an amazing builder, Vehterian Vaher, who promises to be one of the best fantasy clothing designers......and possibly of SL. He's that good.


We met at the drum circle (of all places) where I was showing off an avi that I was working on. After a long conversation about fashion and the subject of building in general we agreed to collaborate on a few projects, and it's been a blast. Veth has already created many wonderful outfits for his Fae friends and for his shop....but he has yet to figure out my style. Each day he surprises me with something that he has created with Astrid in mind and all have been wonderfully appreciated. He'll get me soon :-)

No comments: