Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gibson Island

Gibson Island is the official Second Life home of Gibson Instruments.
You can get free guitars, t-shirts and more here.....
Ride the vendor, get a free guitar bag! kidding.
It just seemed like the thing to do at the time.
I can't resist stuff like this.

I also see that I'm not the only one who can't resist doing this either.


Drooling in front of the wall of guitars.......I don't get to do this in RL often but,
my neighbor is a sales rep for another guitar company and occasionally I do get to handle some very nice and very expensive guitars (not mentioning the name because I have manners).



There is Gibson furniture here also.....I am sitting on a Gibson table...


Teasing Ome.......as always.......

I'm sure that I would have a hard time dragging Balthier out of here...........

No comments: